Hi, I'm on day 4 with my Yardian Pro. Here's my experience so far, regarding Yardian's ability to scan and/or open/close solenoids:
Day 1: No solenoids found. I tried 20+ times and not once were any solenoids detected.
Day 2: 6 of 7 solenoids found. Only zone 3 missing. Scanned multiple time with same result
Day 3: No solenoids found multiple times. Had a maintenance guy replace solenoid for zone 3. Multiple scans with zero solenoids found, then magically all 7 show up successfully.
Day 4: 6 of 7 solenoids found, only zone 2 is missing now...
I have no idea what's going on, but I find it highly improbable that the issue is related to my wiring, because switching wires for zones still results in the wire plugged into zone 2 not detecting the solenoid, however, when the wire is moved to its original slot, it's detected again (at least when any solenoids are detected, but scary to me that half of the time none are detected).
Please advise, Yardian Pro Id is CA824D6A running latest firmware 6.12.220.
Please sign in to leave a comment.